Software Engineer and project manager with more than 8 years of experience on IT projects, software development and building corporate information systems. Studies coursed on the University of Malaga till 2006, he also was part of the Erasmus program in Edinburgh, Scotland. More than two years ago he founded Esebe Software to realize his entrepreneurial ambitions, and since then, he has not stop growing. He started his working adventure as IT consultant, software engineer and web developer in 2004, since then he as collaborate in many IT international projects. After a long and successful time working in Amsterdam (Holland), in 2008 he arrived to Bratislava, where he founded Esebe Software. Traveler and sportsman, he is interested in new technologies, new projects and new challenges.
- Do you drink coke with rum or whiskey? neither; Hendricks gin, tonic water and a little bit of cucumber...
- In my fridge there is always beer and some good cheese from my home land.
- The movie in which I even know the dialogues: The Goonies (seen it more than 12 times, I'm a classic, I know)
- I wouldn't be able to live in a desert island without... my laptop and all season of "The Wire" and "Breaking Bad".
- Paper books or eBooks? paperbak at home, kindle when travelling.
- I never get tired of... going back to my home land, Andalucía ;-)